Our Prayer Ministry is expanding our request base by setting up a texting program for Union Baptist Church. This method of communication will provide participants the opportunity to pray for one another more quickly than in the past. It will provide a way for our church family to stay in closer communication with one another.
If you would like to receive messages here is how it works:
- In your smartphone GO TO YOUR TEXT icon.
- In the “TO” space type: 81010
- In the “MESSAGE” space type: @8c6dd33
- Press “SEND”
- You will then be prompted to type in your name, (first & last).
- Then a message will ask if you are a student, teacher, or administrator.
- Type in S and press send.
- Last, a message will ask for your birthdate.
- Enter your birthdate and press send.
You will then be entered into the “Class of UBC News”.
Pam Ross will be the administrator of the UBC News (prayer requests).
When you have a prayer concern you may share this in one of four ways:
- Call the church, 251-865-6284 and Marilyn Moss will relay the message to Pam Ross.
- Call Pam at 251-753-5980.
- Let Rev. Jason Newell know.
- Click here to go to the Prayer Request page at this website where you can enter your request, click Submit, and your entries will be sent to Pam.
If you have any questions call Pam.