- Click on any event to see more information.
- To see the full event title without clicking on it go to the Agenda view on the right side at the top of the calendar.
- If you do not see the date when you are viewing it then click the Today button on the top left side of the calendar.
- If you use Google Calendar for your personal calendar then you can Add our calendar to yours by following the instructions you will find by scrolling down this page below the calendar.
How to add our calendar to your calendar.
- Highlight the bold URL address below and Copy it to your clipboard by pressing Ctrl C or right-clicking it and choosing Copy. https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/ubcgrandbay%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- Go to your calendar and choose to add a calendar. For a Google Calendar scroll down on the left side until you see the heading “Other Calendars” that has a + sign next to it. Click the + sign.
- A list of links will pop up. Click on “From URL”.
- A page will appear where you are to insert the URL you copied to the clipboard. Click in the empty URL space and press Ctrl V or right-click and from the menu that pops up select Paste.
Now, whenever we change our events the change will appear on your calendar. To be sure that happens you can press F5 when on your calendar page so it refreshes and is not still showing an old version.